Shaved Ice or Snow Cone Flavors - Concentrate 128 Oz. (Gallon)
- Snow cone or Shaved ice Flavor Concentrate 128 Oz. bottles are perfect for any stores, catering events.
- Comes in many delicious flavors like passion fruits or guava. Click on the flavor button above to see more.
- Stock your best selling flavors using gallon concentrates, and never worry about running out of flavors during your busy months!
- 128 Oz. (1 gallon) bottle can make 32 gallons of ready to use syrup.
- Using Concentrates is a very economical way to make Shaved Ice syrups or snow cone syrups allowing for higher profit margins.
- Use a gallon container and dissolve 5 lbs. of sugar in approximately 1/2 gallon of purified/filtered water.
- Shake the mixture well before adding 4 Oz. of flavor concentrate.
- Then fill the rest of the container with purified/filtered water to make one gallon of syrup. For best results, keep the syrup refrigerated.