Shaved Ice Or Snow Cone Flavors - Concentrate 32 oz.
- Concentrate 32 Oz. are perfect for any stores, catering events.
- Comes in many delicious flavors.
- a 32 Oz. bottle can make 8 gallons of ready to use syrup.
- Using Concentrates is a very economical way to make Shaved Ice syrups or snow cone syrups allowing for higher profit margins.
- Use a gallon container and dissolve 5 lbs. of sugar in approximately 1/2 gallon of purified/filtered water.
- Shake the mixture well before adding 4 Oz. of flavor concentrate.
- Then fill the rest of the container with purified/filtered water to make one gallon of syrup. For best results, keep the syrup refrigerated.
We Also Recommend
Shaved Ice or Snow Cone Flavors - Concentrate 128 Oz. (Gallon)
Sale price $5500 $55.00