Machine Maintenance and Repair Services
At Icy Skyy, we have extensive knowledge on the Shaved Ice Machines we carry. We offer maintenance services and repair services in house. Please contact us if you have any service needs! We are here to help!
- Regular maintenance and services can make your ice shavers work more efficiently, and last a lot longer.
- Repair services that will get your machines back to work, so you don't have to buy a whole new machine that's more costly.
- We will inspect your machines first and provide estimates to you before any services are done so you won't have any surprise charges.
- Also feel free to send us videos about your machines problems, and we would be happy to troubleshoot with you over the phone first.
- Please refer to our price list for details. Feel free to call us should you have any questions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MACHINE REPAIRS
- SERVICES. ICY SKYY will perform the services as described to you for the estimated charges stated, unless such charges are revised with your prior oral or written consent. Unless otherwise stated, ICY SKYY will provide repair or replacement services to address defects in machines. If repair parts are needed, you will be responsible for the replacement parts.
- FEE. You agree to pay ICY SKYY when services are completed on your machine(s). This amount may include fees for parts, labor, disposal, plus tax. ICY SKYY will promptly notify you if it discovers that additional parts, labor or other charges (beyond the estimate) are required to perform the services. ICY SKYY will give you a new cost estimate and you must authorize the additional services, whether oral or written.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ICY SKYY, its officers, employees, agents, representatives, consultants, and contractors from and against any and all loss, costs, penalties, fines, damages, claims, expenses (including attorney’s fees) or liabilities arising out of, resulting from, or in connection with the services contemplated by this agreement.
- LIMITED WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. ICY SKYY warrants that services will be performed in a good and workmanlike manner. Services are warranted for a period of 30 days at the discretion of ICY SKYY. If you have a warranty claim and contact ICY SKYY within thirty (30) days, ICY SKYY may provide services to remedy the issue at no additional cost to you. If ICY SKYY determines that the claim is outside the scope of this warranty, ICY SKYY is under no obligation to perform additional services.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. If any damage should occur while your machine(s) are being serviced, including loss of anticipated profit or special damages, ICY SKYY’s entire liability to you for damages arising from any cause whatsoever with respect to the services is limited to the amount that you pay ICY SKYY for such services. ICY SKYY is not liable to you for any indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, including without limitation loss of use, lost profits or revenue, or any damages whatsoever not otherwise expressly permitted under this agreement. This includes, but is not limited to, los sof revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, and loss of reputation.
- CANCELLATION POLICY. At any time, you may contact ICY SKYY to request cancellation of its services. ICY SKYY will be compensated based on the services performed up to that point, including the amount spent on any replacements parts or other out of pocket costs for its services done on your behalf.
- MISCELLANEOUS. This agreement shall be construed under the laws of California without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. If any court of competent jurisdiction determines that any provision of this Agreement is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. This agreement, including any change orders, is the only one that governs the services.