Sale Sold out
Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Use syrup preservative to help preserve your ready to use syrup.
- Ingredient: sodium benzoate. Powder form.
- Choose packaging: In bag, or In gallon bottle.
- Mixing instructions: Dissolve the powder preservative completely in a gallon container to make 1 gallon of liquefied preservative.
- please note: When ordering in a gallon container, the container will not be fully filled, but only filled with enough powder, to allow space to add filtered/purified water to dissolve the powder preservative to make 1 gallon of liquefied preservative.
- Please use 0.50 oz of liquefied Citric acid and 1 oz. liquefied preservative per gallon of syrup.