Sale Sold out
Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Citric acid is a weak organic acid found in citrus fruits. It is a natural preservative and is also used to add an acidic (sour) taste to foods and soft drinks.
- For shave ice, it is combined with syrup preservative (sodium benzoate) to prolong the shelf life of syrup and also enhance the taste of the syrup.
- Mixing instructions: Dissolve the powder Citric acid completely in a gallon container to make 1 gallon of liquefied Citric acid.
- please note: When ordering in a gallon container, the container will not be fully filled, but only filled with enough powder, to allow space to add filtered/purified water to dissolve the powder Citric acid to make 1 gallon of liquefied Citric acid.
- Please use 0.50 oz. of liquefied Citric acid and 1 oz. liquefied preservative per gallon of syrup.